☆ Please scroll to the bottom to find out store hours and other info! ☆
We have Henna artist everyday. However, please call ahead before coming to be sure we have an artist available at the time of your arrival.
myrtle beach First and still best henna
Click below to see more
Loading Instagram feed...swipe left to see more
Natural, safe & fun
Ask/ Tell Us Anything
Jagua tattoo is very similar to Henna. Henna comes out orange-brown and Jagua tattoo comes out bluish black, more realistic looking than Henna. People usually use Jagua to try out their tattoo idea before getting it done for real or it's just fun to get when you are on vacation!
A few facts before we get started
1. The tattoo will take time to dry (20 to 40 mins depending on the size) so the area needs to be uncovered. Please dress accordingly.
2. No swimming at least for the first 2 hours. The gel needs to stay on your skin at least 2 to 4 hours to stain your skin properly. So arrange your itinerary accordingly.
3. Jagua ink is 100% safe for everyone, unless If you have allergies to tropical fruits such as kiwi, strawberry, papaya or pineapple, then we will suggest you try our fun color tattoos instead!
4. Our Jagua ink DOES NOT CONTAIN PPD or any other toxic chemicals. Jagua is NOT BLACK HENNA.
5. Jagua ink shows up perfectly on dark skin.
6. Swimming in a chlorinated pool may make Jagua tattoos fade quicker without proper care. (We will make sure you leave with an aftercare sheet to remind you of the proper aftercare.)
***For long lasting results, avoid activities that will speed up your skin renew process.
Answers To Some Of The Questions You May Have
1. We have more than 3000 designs and everything is
priced! Tattoos start at $10 and up.
2. We do custom designs! You can search for picture references before coming in.
3. You don't need to make an appointment! Walk-Ins are welcomed.
4. Generally, tattoo lasts from 2 to 4 weeks depending on where the tattoo is applied. However it varies according to the lifestyle you lead and the activities you do on the daily basis, anywhere above torso could last from 1 week and a half to 2 weeks. And tattoo tends to last longer on
the lower body since you don't scrub it as much.
We will have detailed instructions ready to help you make
it last after you "get inked"! Thank you! :)
*Please leave your email
if you would like us to contact you back.
Check Spam Folder for reply.
We also have CHATBOX on the bottom
right corner. Our associate will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you!
Ingredients of Jagua ink: Water, Genipa americana( Jagua fruit), Isopropyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Sorbitol, Disodium edta, Neolon, Citric acid
Real natural BROWN Henna
(We dont' have brown Henna at the moment. If you want to do the brown Henna please call to make appointment one or 2 days before. 9/29/20)
WE DON'T DO BLACK HENNA
1. We hand make our Henna fresh.
2. Henna takes around 20 to 40 mins to dry. The area has to be uncovered so dress accordingly.
3. Once you get your brown Henna done, you can't get the tattoo wet for at least 6 to 8 hours. Water exposure will affect the color development.
Ingredients of our Henna: certified organic Henna, water, glycerin, sucrose, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, eucalyptus oil, black walnut hull extract, lavender oil, sorbitol, lactic acid, disodium EDTA
1. It's also hypoallergenic. The special body glue is silicon based, very safe to sensitive skin.
2. Color tattoos are great for kids because the tattoos dry instantly and are waterproof. Pricing starts at just $8 dollars.